he challenges faced by women in the workplace are not generic. They are determined by multiple
factors including position in the hierarchy, organisational culture, self-beliefs and social
constructs. Consequently, Impact take an holistic view of women in the workplace, considering
both the individual and the organisation.
Women in management face unique societal, organisational, structural and
cultural hurdles. In many ways, the business world is still a male-dominated environment,
and this is particularly true the farther up the management ladder one progresses.
Just as it is important to leverage diversity for competitive advantage, it is vital for
today’s organisations to identify talent and nurture the personal and professional
development of women in the new business world.
Not only is this the ‘right thing to do,’ but a fully engaged, motivated, diverse workforce
that includes women in management positions is fundamental to your company’s success.
Women in management - business benefits
Impact design and deliver programmes that address the toughest challenges women in management
(including future managers) face :
- Increasing visibility and raising professional profile
- Strengthening assertiveness and influencing skills
- Managing conflict effectively
- Developing resilience, power and confidence
- Creating high performing organisations that value diversity.
Empowering Corporate Women
- Jr Levels - 1 Day workshop
- Middle Level - 1 Day + 1/2 Day Line manager
- sensitizing session + Mentoring +Buddy system
- Sr L'ship - 2 days + Coaching +Coffee group